Yoga Bag:
The LULULEMON Effortless TOTE Gym Mat Bag is a definite must. The bag is $142 and is well with the price. Now, I know for the price of it, you could name off the items of things to buy, however, listen first. In the back of this bag, there are two slits to secure the folded yoga mat. The inside of the bag is the special part. There are 3 separate compartments, in addition to a separate bag for dirty workout wear. This bag can be used for exercise, traveling, or during the day. The bag is sold out at LULULEMON stores because it's such a hot item, but I found it sold on Ebay. And with research, I am sure you can come across the bag.
As much as I love LULULEMON, the prices are extremely high and I cannot necessarily afford $80 pants or $50 tops. So I have come across a great site that provides both workout and casual wear clothing. The name of the company is Wear Me Out Clothing and I cannot get enough of their clothes. The prices range from $20-$50. Definitely within a budget.
I have both the tank and pants below, and love them. Wear Me Out uses a supplex material that is super soft and manages moisture perfectly. I take Core Power yoga, which is set in a super warm climate, so the supplex fabric is perfect.
Contrast Rolldown Capri: $48.99 Racerback Tank: $38.99
I also love Wear Me Out Clothing's casual wear because they are great to put on after sweating hardcore in yoga. I also wear them walking down the street. And for the price, I have one in every color.
Mineral Wash Rolldown: $42.99
This is not the first time I will mention this company, especially because they constantly add new things to their website.
If you mention this blog to Wear Me Out Clothing, look forward to a 10% discount off your order.
www.wearmeoutclothing.com
After a hard and sweaty workout, besides drinking loads of water, a new canned drink has entered hipster-ville: Coconut Water. C2O is personally my favorite brand. Inside the can, natural occurring electrolytes help impact sodium heavy diets. Coconut water will hydrate, and hold the body's electrolyte balance in place. It contains no gluten, no fat, no additives, no sweetneres, and no preservatives. It's super delicious and refreshing. Bring a can and join the trend of coconut water.
http://www.c2o-cocowater.com/






No comments:
Post a Comment