Friday, October 28, 2011

Filtered Water Bottle

Many of us know water is best liquid, but most don't know how much to drink per day. It is recommended women drink 9 cups of water a day, men, 13 cups a day. In order to complete this task, most of us carry a water container in the car, at work, anywhere. It is suggested to replace the plastic water bottle purchased at the market because bacteria will eventually grow.

For this reason, I have found the greatest replacement. It is called Bobble Filtering Water Bottle. It is a simple water bottle that has a filter attached. It honestly makes water go down smoother, while keeping a clean taste. I got it at Target for $10 and it will last you a long time. And save you money from buying water bottle after water bottle. Save the planet and save money? Sign me up!!!

One thing, for those of you who don't read instructions, (I am guilty of this) you will need to rinse the filter out before using because of the dust in the filter. I suggest reading the information on the back. The Bobble takes water bottles to a whole new level



No comments:

Post a Comment